6.12.2008

Tres tres chic..

If you ask me to tell you 1 thing that I LOVE about my internship it would be... the workplace and my desk! Not only is Ruby PR's office so chic and retro... but my rather large glossy wooden desk sits right next to a giant framed poster of the movie Marie Antoinette. If you go on Ruby PR's website and look under events we've put on, the after party of Sophia Coppola's Marie Antoinette screening is listed right under there. The Chanel sponsored party included pink French macaroons, crystal chandeliers, and an A+ guestlist. So in honor of such a special film (which I happen to adore) here are a couple of baroque-themed items that tickle my fancy!

A modern peaceful twist on the intricate baroque style.

Tarina Tarantino Buddah Baroque Style Earrings


This Clavis designed key symbolizes Passion.
You know, that thing that every Fashion Maganista needs to make it big!
Masini Gioielli Clavis Passion Key Chain


And finally... a tier of sweetness

so you can have your cake and eat it too!

Fit for Marie Antoinette herself :]

Pink Cake Box 2 tier spring cake

xo FM

No comments: